2012年10月24日星期三

Turquoise skull bead stretch bracelet

Turquoise skull bead stretch bracelet
Turquoise skull bead stretch bracelet
Stunning turquoise beads with silver spacers and a silver skull in the center. Stretchable and should fit most people.
Bracelet- Pirates of the Caribbean bracelet,skulls bracelet, anchor bracelet,pandora bead bracelet-Z121
Bracelet- Pirates of the Caribbean bracelet,skulls bracelet, anchor bracelet,pandora bead bracelet-Z121
You will receive the item as the picture.
material:alloy,wax cords,pu leather
bracelet size:16+5cm(can adjustable)

I am in Shenzhen,China.And I always send the package by hongkong mail or china post.It is need 10-35 business days.When you received the package and you love it,pls give me a positive.If you have any problem,Pls don't give me a negative first.Pls just contact to me,I will give you a adjustable reply.

没有评论:

发表评论