2012年10月23日星期二

Halloween Pumpkin charm bracelet with assorted beads

Halloween Pumpkin charm bracelet with assorted beads
Halloween Pumpkin charm bracelet with assorted beads
Triplet little pumpkins, assorted beads, crystal, millefiori black hearts, silver tones beads
Halloween bracelet
Halloween bracelet
Since listing this bracelet I have had to make a minor adjustment as after wearing a similar one the same size, I found it felt a little too big. I have now removed 2 of the black spacers (next to the witches hats. if required I can send a pic of the adjustment.

This is a unique lampwork knotted bracelet, Halloween theme, with witches hats, spiders and pumpkins!! .knotted at the ends and finished with a handmade sterling silver clasp.
The bracelet has a matching pair of earrings (shown i one of the pics) that can be purchased separately for ��9 or if brought with the bracelet I will reduce them to ��7 and will be posted with the bracelet at no extra postage charge. if you would like this option please contact me prior to buying.
thanks for looking ;)
All beads are handmade by me, they are then digitally annealed to give optimal durability and strength, and then thoroughly cleaned.
Follow Me on Pinterest

没有评论:

发表评论