2012年12月11日星期二

Silver Love Bracelet Heart To Heart Bracelet Bird Pendant Bracelet Pink Flocking Leather Multilayer

Silver Love Bracelet Heart To Heart Bracelet Bird Pendant Bracelet Pink Flocking Leather Multilayer Bracelet
Silver Love Bracelet Heart To Heart Bracelet Bird Pendant Bracelet Pink Flocking Leather Multilayer Bracelet
If you need other colors, we do our utmost to meet you.

☆material: alloy,flocking leather
☆size:The length is 16cm,the extend chain lenth 5cm( any size can supply).
☆Package included: 1 bracelet
☆ ship method:Air Mail from China, normally the shipping needs 20-25 working days.
☆Feedback:your feedback is very important for me, so please don't leave me negative feedback before contacting me.thank you
☆If you have any questions, please feel free to contant me.Thank you very much.
Bracelet-Ture love will go on bracelet,silver love bracelet,infinity wish bracelet -Z172
Bracelet-Ture love will go on bracelet,silver love bracelet,infinity wish bracelet -Z172
You will receive the item as the picture.
material:alloy,imitation leather,wax cords
bracelet size:16+5cm,(any size can supply)(1 inch=2.54cm)

I am in Shenzhen,China.And I always send the package by hongkong mail or china post.It is need 12-35 business days.When you received the package and you love it,pls give me a positive,skull bracelets.If you have any problem,Pls don't give me a negative first.Pls just contact to me,I will give you a adjustable reply.
Related articles: http://www.yhjewelrystores.com/

没有评论:

发表评论